Thursday, January 9, 2014

Baby Lit!

Baby Lit books are ABSOLUTELY adorable! For those of you have never heard of them…  they are Classic Books of Literature written for your baby! They are minimal with a word or two on the pages of a board book. The pages are very pleasing to your baby's eyes with beautifully created illustrations!

I first found out about these books through one of my favorite Blog Mommy Reads (Little Baby Garvin) <- This girl is so Fashionable and creative and has THE BEST Chalkboards around! Last February Jessica posted some of her Valentines Day Favorites and included on the post was a Baby Lit book Romeo and Juliet. My best friend Laura ended up buying K it for Christmas this year and I bought her A Christmas Carol!

So anyway... Two days ago, while perusing Groupon, I stumbled across 8 Baby Lit Books! For HALF OFF!!!!! This is a STEAL especially when these books are normally like $10.00 a pop! I had to scoop them RIGHT UP! I couldn't resist!

The best part is that they are ALWAYS creating new books to add to your baby's collection! I can't wait to see what else Baby Lit has in store!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment